12.15.2009

12.15.09- Day 208

Oh today...
It was a very productive day. I only treated 1 kid though!!!! I had my employee evaluation in the morning, right smack dab in the middle of when I normally see kids at one of my elementary schools. However, when I ran back to the school after my evaluation was over, all the kiddos were absent! So, I ran a home exercise program over to a middle school student, then headed back to the office. I called the help desk and got my printers reinstalled on my laptop (this will save my life when I have to print out all of my Medicaid billing information on Friday!) My printers got erased when they fixed my computer from the virus. Then... our PT team cleaned out our entire warehouse full of equipment from 12 to 4:30. I WISH I had a before and after picture. The warehouse was so stuffed full of random, broken, old, and actually some good equipment that you could hardly get to what you wanted. I think I discovered half of the stuff in there today! It will be SO more useful now and we have room for our new equipment that is coming on FRIDAY!!!! Yay for stimulus money!

After work, I came home and told Alan I was stressed because I hadn't gotten my paperwork done for the day that I needed to do, but I still wanted to make Christmas goodies for our small group friends tonight. So, my sweet husband went to Wal-mart and King Soopers for me and picked up the supplies to make goodies while I worked on paperwork. Then, we frantically made chocolate covered pretzels and oreos and reindeer cookies. Yum! See picture below. We raced over to Bob and Kyla's (we actually ended up being the first ones there!). Then we had fun catching up on Bob and Kyla's baby and adoption stories. Plus, we got to gaga over baby Ezra. He's such a beautiful baby. Now, I have written one more evaluation report for a meeting tomorrow morning and successfully blogged. Soon, I will be waking my husband up from a quick night nap, so he can attempt to stay up all night (he works tomorrow). I don't know how he does it. Speaking of... I'm headed towards bed as well. I need a good rest if I'm going to meet my productivity needs tomorrow! Christmastime is a busy time!

No comments: