12.06.2009

12.6.09- Day 199

Today=SICK. I didn't really sleep last night. It was so weird. I felt fine all day and evening until right before bed. Then, I developed a fever and had a really sore throat. Alan woke up early too and got me some Tylenol. I finally got a bit of sleep in the morning. I've just been relaxing all day. I don't think I've gotten up more than three or four times. I feel a little better when the Tylenol is in full action. Overall, I'm just tired, achy, and stuffed up. Sinus infection? Maybe netti-pot will help. In other news, they announced at church today that instead of buying the old Linens and Things building, we are buying the old Stapleton hanger. It's such a cool building and its only two blocks down from where we currently meet for church. I'm really excited about this because it will keep the community/neighborhood feeling that makes the church what it is. Below is a pic of the hanger, but it has been renovated and now there are houses and businesses close by. (I think this pic is from before they started developing Stapleton.) In other news... it has been snowing all day. I'm really hoping for a snow day tomorrow so that I don't have to make the decision about whether to try and attempt work or not. We'll see what happens. Send up a prayer for me!

No comments: