12.18.2009

12.17.09- Day 210

Two of the more yummy parts to my busy day.
Dessert for our work potluck tomorrow...
Well, I wasn't sure if I could, but I did it! I have gotten everything done that I needed to (minus final packing- to be done immediately following blog post). I may have eaten lunch at 2:30 at McDonald's between schools and raced from here to there, but it is all accomplished. I am up late, but I can sleep tomorrow night. I'm excited for the down time and a chance to focus on Advent again. This season has very real and deep meaning. Sometimes I feel like I float right past it. I forget sometimes that it's not even about giving and family- it's about Jesus. It's about that wonderful night that he was born- God on Earth- with the most important purpose of all time. Emmanuel.

No comments: