12.09.2009

12.9.09- Day 202

One thing to say... Where is the road?! Okay, okay, I could easily tell where it was while I was driving, but in this picture it really blends in with everything else! Another thing to say... Low: -17 degrees, High: 18 degrees. C.O.L.D.

Finally... I'm bored. Being sick is no fun and because of it I missed out on 5 days that my husband had off work. :( We were planning on spending lots of quality time together. Instead, I spent lots of time keeping him awake coughing and asking him for favors. I know I'm being pouty, but I'm allowed to right? Okay, maybe not, but I guess I am anyways. All that to say: I will be so glad to feel better so I can:
1) Go work out again at 24 hour fitness
2) Go to church
3) Have energy with kiddos
4) Be able to cook a meal for my husband
5) Clean the house
6) Hang the Christmas lights
7) Do some Christmas shopping (and clothes shopping)
8) Not be emotional
9) Slow down on the neti-pot usage
and finally...
10) Feel like the good ol' Susan again.

1 comment:

Sarah Saunier said...

Um, you forgot to mention, hang out with your cool friend Sarah in that list.