12.29.2009

12.26.09- Day 219

I drove Alan up to Greeley in the snow this morning. Highway traffic was going about 30 mph. I'm definitely becoming used to driving in the snow (although I prefer not to). Alan went to sleep immediately and I just relaxed in the morning and chatted with Kayleen. We ate lunch, then opened presents when Jamie and Matt came over. This pic is of my new nativity scene from Dave and Kayleen. I love it! After opening presents, we headed into town to watch Alan and Matt play in the Dayspring school alumni basketball game. My studly husband's team won both of their matches, making them the champions of the alumi. I think they were all a little sore afterwards though :). We went over to the Shelton's house and hung out with Paul, Bethany, Amanda, and her friend from high school. We played the most intense game of pictionary I have ever played. Crazy! We had a lot of laughs.

No comments: